in

Salim Khan Reveals What Exactly Happened When A Snake Bite His Son Salman Khan, Veteran Shares Snake Was Not Poisonous And They Set It Free

Salim Khan Reveals What Exactly Happened When A Snake Bite His Son Salman Khan, Veteran Shares Snake Was Not Poisonous And They Set It Free

Today came news of  Bollywood’s ace actor Salman Khan being bitten by a snake at his Panvel farmhouse. While this news left everyone panicked, later it was confirmed that the actor is out of danger, after he was taken to the nearest medical centre. His father, ace screenplay writer Salim Khan told ETimes TV, though they were worried when it happened, they heaved a sigh of relief, after learning the snake was not non-poisonous. Later the filmmaker confirmed he went to sleep after he was discharged from the hospital.

Sali Khan told ETimes, “We were definitely worried when it happened and Salman rushed to the nearest medical centre to get an injection that is needed in such cases. Thankfully it turned out that the snake was not poisonous.” He added,…

Read further.

What do you think?

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Loading…

0
Parineeti Chopra Bursts into Tears on Hunarbaaz - f

Parineeti Chopra Bursts into Tears on Hunarbaaz

Mika Singh gatecrashes wedding with Rahul Vaidya, sings hit number, 'Sawan Mein Lag Gayi Aag..'

Mika Singh gatecrashes wedding with Rahul Vaidya, sings hit number, ‘Sawan Mein Lag Gayi Aag..’ | WATCH