New Delhi: Bollywood’s perfect girl-next-door, Shraddha Kapoor celebrates her birthday on March 3. The stunner has a huge fan following who love to throng theatres and watch his entertaining outings on the big screen.
The 34-year-old gorgeous face made her foray into acting in the 2010 release Teen Patti, followed by a lead debut in Luv Ka The End in 2011. However, it was with Aashiqui 2 which released in 2013 that Shraddha Kapoor gained massive fandom.
– Born to actor Shakti Kapoor and mother Shivangi Kapoor, the actress is a mix of Punjabi-Marathi and Konkani decent.
– She is the great-niece of Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosle, Meena Khadikar, Usha Mangeshkar and Hridaynath Mangeshkar.
– Shraddha did her schooling at Jamnabai Narsee School in Mumbai but at 15, she moved to the American School of Bombay, where Athiya Shetty and actor Tiger Shroff were her pals.
– She is actively involved in charitable work.
– In 2016, Forbes featured her as one of the most successful…